DropPay API - Acceptable Use Guidelines¶
These guidelines are for DropPay developers who wish to incorporate DropPay into their websites.
Follow the guidelines
Every time you see the "Acceptable Use Guidelines" link listed in the table of contents DropPay expects you to carefully read them and adopt them in your applications, websites and signages.
You may not incorporate DropPay into a website that:
- Violates any law or otherwise does not comply with legal requirements
- Offers transactions involving:
- illegal drugs, non-legally prescribed controlled substances
- items that create consumer safety risks
- items that are intended to be used to engage in illegal activities
- counterfeit or stolen goods
- Promotes hate, violence, or intolerance based on race, age, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation
- Engages in fraud
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights of another or
- Shows A-Tono or its products in a false or derogatory light
A-Tono Payment Institution reserves the right at any time to disable DropPay transactions on your websites, applications and signages for any reason it deems prudent.
Your right to use the DropPay APIs as part of your websites are subject to the terms and conditions of your agreement with A-Tono Payment Institution governing such APIs.